NEXSTEP Patient Support
NEXSTEP is the patient support program for NEXLIZET. NEXSTEP offers resources that you might find helpful as you navigate your treatment journey.
A big part of succeeding with NEXLIZET is visiting your doctor, and you’ve already done that! Another big part? Building strong partnerships—with your doctor, your pharmacist, and even your family and friends. And now, with NEXSTEP.
We’ve got a few tools and resources—including savings support—that might help, too!
Pay as little as $10 for NEXLIZET each time you fill your prescription*
Requesting a new Co-Pay Card? Activating an existing one? It’s simple!
- You will be guided through a simple activation process
- Your eligibility will be confirmed
- You can also replace a lost or stolen card
Have questions about your NEXLIZET & NEXLETOL Co-Pay Card?
Call 1-855-699-8814 (8:00AM-8:00PM ET, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays).
*For eligible privately or commercially insured patients. Patients covered by federal or state healthcare programs are not eligible for co-pay assistance.
Certain restrictions apply.
See Terms and Conditions.
A patient may be eligible for the NEXLIZET & NEXLETOL Co-Pay Card if they meet the eligibility criteria below:
- must be at least 18 years of age, AND
- has a valid prescription for NEXLIZET or NEXLETOL, AND
- has commercial prescription drug insurance, AND
- is a resident of the United States, including the District of Columbia but excluding territories (such as Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands), AND
- is not enrolled in any state-, federal-, or government-funded healthcare program, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, TRICARE of the Department of Defense, or the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) healthcare program (collectively referred to as “Government Program”).
Should a patient have any change in insurance coverage or become enrolled in a Government Program during their enrollment in the NEXLIZET & NEXLETOL Co-Pay Card program, they must inform a NEXLIZET & NEXLETOL Co-Pay Card program representative and will no longer be eligible for the NEXLIZET & NEXLETOL Co-Pay Card program. Also, if a patient is enrolled in a Government Program, they may not use the NEXLIZET & NEXLETOL Co-Pay Card program even if they elect to be processed as a commercial or discount insurance plan patient.
Helpful resources for your next step with NEXLIZET
Our program is designed to help you as you continue your treatment journey.
Learn more about how NEXLIZET may help lower your bad cholesterol
The NEXLIZET Brochure gives you information about NEXLIZET as a potential treatment option. It provides helpful guidance about NEXLIZET, such as how it works and how to take it.
What you need to know about starting NEXLIZET
The NEXSTEP Patient Brochure will serve as your guide to NEXLIZET, and can provide information related to your treatment.
Need help talking to your doctor about NEXLIZET?
It can be difficult to know how to make the most of your checkups. The NEXLIZET Doctor Discussion Tool can help you get started.